Custom bags manufacturer from China 23:29:31

From: Baron Pan <oreadybag04_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 23:29:24 +0800

Hello,23:29:31

Wish you have a nice day.

Do you need custom bags for you products packaging?We are professional bags manufacturer for 12 years.
Below is one of the Non-woven bag we did for your reference. The MOQ is 3,000pcs only.
All bag details can be customized according to your re quest.

If you are interested, please contact us for further information.

(Please kindly reply unsubscribe, if you are not interested in our products)

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards,

Baron
 Cecilia had clung to her baby until the gates of death had shut between them
 "She is not merely a blockade-runner; for it appears now that she is an armed vessel, and has some heavy metal on board," said Christy
The campaign for Tullahoma was at an end
2022/5/17
23:29:31

Non-woven-bags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Non-woven-bags.jpg)