Do you need customized bags? 6:04:41

From: Baron Pan <oreadybag04_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 06:04:30 +0800

Good day,6:04:41

This is Baron from China.We are professional bags manufacturer for 12 years.
We supply Non-woven bags, drawstring bags and all kinds of customize bags with good quality and competitive price.
Below is one of the Drawstring Bag we did for your reference.The MOQ is 1,000pcs only.
All the details can be customized according to your reuqest.

If you want to know more about our products, please feel free to contact me.

(Please unsubscribe me if you are not interested in our products)

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Baron
 "It was very good of you both to come at a moment's notice," he said warmly, "and I feel your kindness very much
 Wolfe embraced it at once
 At any rate, he found himself almost in an instant broad awake, with his eyes resting on a figure, clearly seen in the moonlight, standing beside Nicholas Bundy's bed examining the pockets of his coat and pantaloons, which rested on a chair close beside
2022/5/18
6:04:41

Drawstring-bags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Drawstring-bags.jpg)