Do you need customized bags. 3:21:29

From: Baron Pan <oreadybag04_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 03:21:17 +0800

Hello,3:21:29

Do you need custom bags for you products packaging?We are professional bags manufacturer for 12 years.
Below is one of the Non-woven bag we did for your reference. The MOQ is 3,000pcs only.
All bag details can be customized according to your re quest.

If you are interested, please contact us for further information.

(Please kindly reply unsubscribe, if you are not interested in our products)

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards,

Baron
 He passed his hand across his brow, as though seeking to collect his thoughts, and rallying all his forces for the supreme effort, pronounced these words: "What I must say to you, Sancha, has no concern with those two good persons who were here a moment ago: their task is ended
 Courtemanche was sent up the Ottawa to carry news of the French triumph, and stimulate the savages of Michillimackinac to lift the hatchet
 Old Gasson was delighted, and dowered his girl generously
2022/5/19
3:21:29

Non-woven-bags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Non-woven-bags.jpg)