Do you need customized bags. 7:34:12

From: Baron Pan <oreadybag04_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:34:04 +0800

Hello,7:34:12

Do you need custom bags for you products packaging?We are professional bags manufacturer for 12 years.
Below is one of the Non-woven bag we did for your reference. The MOQ is 3,000pcs only.
All bag details can be customized according to your re quest.

If you are interested, please contact us for further information.

(Please kindly reply unsubscribe, if you are not interested in our products)

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards,

Baron
 The youngest mahout went from his place and sat near, as Kudrat Sharif continued: "The black elephants are all but gone
 He was the French interpreter at Fort Orange, and, being near the scene of the murder, took pains to learn the facts
”CHAPTER XII
2022/5/19
7:34:12

Non-woven-bags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Non-woven-bags.jpg)