Get me a Grand Big Mac™! 😋

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 11:00:51 +0100

It's ready and waiting, with or without bacon. Download our app and tuck in by 7th June.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Grand Big Mac™ Bacon

Get stuck in!

Those grand flavours are back. You can sink your teeth into
our iconic Grand Big Mac™* once again.

Tuck into two 100% beef patties, a slice of cheese, lettuce,
onion, pickles and Big Mac® sauce in a sesame topped bun.
Fancy adding bacon? The choice is all yours.

Craving those big bites yet? Download our app** and
order yours.

Available until 7th June.

Download our app
https://smart.link/o7mtbcjmi96ka/=?3

Appetite for a little bite?

Satisfy your craving with our Cheesy Garlic Bites†!

A portion of five bites – or grab a Sharebox with twenty
– made with a blend of mozzarella and Emmental cheese, in a
garlic herb coating. Served with a rich tomato dip...

Why not order with McDelivery®‡ and share them with your
fave people?

Available until 7th June.

Download our app
https://smart.link/7507rxise7ljh/=?2

Ice cream is always a good idea

Try our two returning McFlurry® flavours and find out which
flavour you love the most.

Will it be our rich Cadbury® Milk Chocolate Flake McFlurry®:
soft dairy ice cream, swirled with pieces of Cadbury® Flake
and Milk Chocolate sauce∆?

Or our sweet Cadbury® Raspberry Flake McFlurry® with pieces
of Cadbury® Flake and Raspberry sauce∆∆?

There's only one way to find out...

Available until 7th June.

Download our app
https://smart.link/llvgja0uwx9yy/=?2

Roll into the day right

Kick off your morning with our classic Breakfast Roll°.

Delicious back bacon, our famous sausage patty, cheese and
a freshly cracked egg. All in a soft white roll with
ketchup or brown sauce.

Served from 5am until 11am.

Set a reminder
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/r/eventedit?dates=20220526T050000/20220526T105900&location=United+Kingdom&text=Grab+a+McDonald%27s+breakfast.&details=Breakfast+Roll+served+between+05%3A00am+and+10%3A59am.

Set a reminder
https://s1.mcdonaldscrm.co.uk/scripts/22/05/400252/ics.php?start=20220526T040000&end=20220526T095900&summary=Grab+a+McDonald%27s+breakfast.&desc=Breakfast+Roll+served+between+05%3A00am+and+10%3A59am.

We've recycled our old, hard plastic toys

Change a little, change a lot

The small change of recycling our old, hard plastic toys
into playgrounds has helped put smiles on the faces of
hundreds of children.

Learn more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/family-hub/environment-recycled-playground.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Grand Big Mac™ served from 00:00 to 04:59 and 11:00 to
23:59 inclusive. Available until 7th June. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability.
© 2022 McDonald's.

**18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

†Cheese Garlic Bites served from 00:00 to 04:59 and 11:00
to 23:59 inclusive. Available until 7th June. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. © 2022 McDonald's.

‡McDelivery® is available at participating McDonald's
restaurants only (see McDonalds.co.uk/mcdelivery to find your
nearest restaurant). 18+. See the McDonald's app for full
details of products available for McDelivery® and the relevant
delivery fee.

∆Cadbury® Milk Chocolate Flake McFlurry®. Available until
7th June. Participating restaurants only. Subject to
availability. © 2022 McDonald's.

∆∆Cadbury® Raspberry Flake McFlurry®. Available until 7th
June. Participating restaurants only. Subject to
availability. © 2022 McDonald's.

°Breakfast Roll served between 05:00am and 10:59am.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.