Hello summer, hello McCafé® Iced range

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 11:00:34 +0100

Slide into summer with thirst-quenching iced deliciousness. Download our app to order.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

The amazing taste of summer

Keep your cool with McCafé®

Summertime, summer flavours. It's the perfect time of year
to tickle your tastebuds with our new range of delicious
drink.

Between the new-recipe Mango and Pineapple Smoothie*, the
dazzling new Strawberries and Cream Frappé**, the sweet
Raspberry Ripple Iced Cooler†, and the dreamy Belgian
Milk Chocolate Frappé‡, you'll be spoiled for choice
this summer.

Download our app and get your choosing muscles ready to
order before 6th September. But be quick for the
Strawberries and Cream Frappé, they're only here until
26th July.

Download our app
https://smart.link/y7229fo5eq3va/=?6

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*McCafe® Mango and Pineapple Smoothie. Participating restaurants
only. Subject to availability. © 2022 McDonald's.

**McCafe® Strawberries and Cream Frappe. Available until the
26th July. Not available on delivery orders. Product contains
strawberry flavouring only. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability. © 2022 McDonald's.

†McCafe® Raspberry Ripple Iced Cooler. Available until the
6th September. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability. © 2022 McDonald's.

‡McCafe® Belgian Milk Chocolate Frappe. Available until the
6th September. Not available on delivery orders. Price and
participation may vary. Subject to availability © 2022 McDonald's.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.