E-scooter for this week

From: Jeremy Dyson <jeremyuv_at_macrossworld.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 06:18:13 +0200
Hi,

We are electric scooter and electric bike manufacturer and distributor. Our products are exported to more than 40 countries and regions, such as North America, the USA, Europe and the Middle East. we have EU and USA warehouse for fast delivery. We have steadily gained market recognition in recent years, thanks to our quality manufacturing and good credit standing. Our main advantages are high quality, prompt delivery time. We have a professional R&D team and strict QC process testing. In the field of consumer electronics market, we have never stopped our innovation of new ideas.

This electric scooter can speed up to 19 mph, travel range of maximum 40 miles per charge, and max load of 220 lbs. Come with a powerful 500W motor that can allow the electric scooter climb to 20% slope.

Newly Long-range Battery: Equipped with a high-capacity(48V 11.6AH) battery, this electric scooter can travel up to 40 miles per charge, the longest range of city commuting e scooter.
Great for city commuting.

Safety and Comfortable Commuting: this electric scooter features a front-wheel mechanical drum brake and a rear regenerative e-brake to enhance safety.
The front and rear wheels are equipped with 10-inch air-filled tires to ensure max comfort, even on bumpy roads.
Easy to Fold: It can be folded quickly in 3 seconds (folded size: 44.1*18.9*20.9 inches, unfolded size: 44.1*18.9*48.2 inches). It can be carried on public transportation, easily stored in car trunks/elevators/subway, and other compact spaces.

If you would like to purchase one of our e-scooters. Please reply to our email and let us know your address in details for shipment, we will get it ready for you.

Smart Technology: Bigger and smarter LED display shows speed, battery life, riding mode, headlights, and cruise control.

500W Powerful Motor
Features a 500W motor for strong power output, MAX speeds up to 19 mph, max slope of 20%, max travel range of 40.4 miles under specific conditions, max road 220lbs.
Portable Design
Hiboy S2 MAX electric scooter easy to fold in 3 seconds (folded size: 44.1*18.9*20.9 inches, unfolded size: 44.1*18.9*48.2 inches), easy storage in car trunks/elevators/subway and other compact spaces.

10-inch Air-filled Tire
Smooth 10-inch pneumatic tires to absorb bumps, ensuring max comfort, max road 220lbs.
Smart Technology: Bigger and smarter LED display shows speed, battery life, riding mode, headlights, and cruise control.
Riding safely in dark environments with ultra-bright headlight, and smart rear light design improves more visibility. One-Click turns on/off the headlight.

If you would like to purchase one of our e-scooters. Please reply to our email and let us know your address in details for shipment, we will get it ready for you.

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyson
The E-Scooter Distribution