Michael 520 912-6352

From: Michael Leffler <eatgina247_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 00:05:29 -0700

Michael 520 912-6352 💯 All in
Lifes to short and I want to enjoy myself and have fun searching for
"Her" Like to find a smart,, funny, passionate , sensual lady..with a
"personality" to share good times together. Not a fan of being single and
am not a fan of games or drama. Let's meet-up and have some fun as we get
better better acquainted. Date / Friends / Relationship. Hopefully we find
something that works for the both of us, actually I just want to be
comfortable and relaxed with someone, Party 🥳 while we enjoy ourselves,
enjoying eachother LOL. having hot, nasty,, passionate adult fun. Lifes too
short and I want to enjoy and not take it for granate I'm always a
gentleman.