Question about http://www.none.hu/2008/33622.html

From: olive clinton <olive_clinton_at_outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 19:28:59 +0000

Hey

I’m Olive and I run a file sharing service called SendBig.com where you can send files up to 30GB for Free with amazing features available.

I stumbled upon your website http://www.none.hu/2008/33622.html , and I just have to say: WOW!

I had a quick proposal, I was wondering, would you be interested in featuring a link to my website in your piece regarding sharing large files solutions?

I think it could be a great reference for your own article to provide your readers with more valuable information!

Either way, thanks for the shout out and keep up the great work!

Thanks,

Olive

SendBig.com CEO

[https://www.semrush.com/link_building/tracksrv/?id=ae0ed8a3-bb74-4dd9-bde5-8d3abe4701ce]