Re:500pcs Travel Sport Bag 2022/6/190:58:19

From: Baron Pan <sales02_at_chinese-bags.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 00:58:08 +0800

Hello,

We're specialized in manufacturing different types of bags, such as backpacks, sports bags, cooler bags, shopping bags, etc.
Below is one of the Backpack we did for your reference. All the detail can be customized according to your requirement.

MOQ: 500pcs

If you are looking for bag supplier, we can be your good partner.