Chance to win a signed England shirt! ⚽

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:49:02 +0100

Enter our prize draw inside and register for Fun Football sessions in over 300 locations.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

SCORE! 1 million kids = 1 million smiles

McDonald's Fun Football sessions have brought joy to
millions of children since we first kicked off.
And we're so proud of that, we've committed to continuing
across the UK for another four years!

In celebration, we're launching our biggest and most
inclusive Fun Football programme to date (with some famous
faces chipping in to help). Registrations are now open and
there are more sessions* than ever before – with
availability at over 300 locations!

Sign your child up for free Fun Football sessions and get
prepared for a proper kickabout. Kids of all abilities,
aged 5-11, are welcome and there are games and activities
for everyone to enjoy.

Are you ready?

Sign up now
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/fun-football-centres.html

WIN one of 15 signed England shirts!

Football fans, are you ready to try your luck? Enter our
FREE prize draw** for your chance to win one of 15 signed
2020/21 England shirts. We've got 5 Women's England shirts
and 10 Men's England shirts up for grabs.

Just tap the button below, and then enter for a shot at
your preferred prize!

Prize draw ends 23:59pm on 31st July 2022.
Terms and Conditions apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/english-fa-2022.html

Enter now
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/englishfa-2022.html

Football + Festivals = Fantastic

Fancy a jam-packed, fun-filled day out? Our free
Fun Football Festivals are brightening up the summer months.
Give it your best shot at the inflatable games or learn the
ropes with introductory sessions from expert UKFA coaches.

There's something for the whole family, plus the event
supports community football.
Win win!

Find my festival
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/fun-football-festivals.html

Even more football fun for the family

What's fun, football-focused and FREE? It's our
Fun Football Activity Book!

Order yours for games, stickers, awesome challenges,
challenging exercises, and more. Because even when they're
not on the pitch, your football fans are probably still
thinking about tactics and tackles.

Order now
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/activity-book.html

Want to stay up to date?

If you want to keep your head in the game, why not sign up
to our Fun Football newsletter? You'll be on the first team,
learning about what we're up to and what you and your little
ones can experience.

Sign up now and be the first to know about new sessions and
more competitions.

What are you waiting for?

Sign up now
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Limited spaces available. Terms and Conditions apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/fun-football-centres.html

**UK residents only. 18+. 15x total prizes available.
1 entry per person. Entries close at 23:59pm on 31st July 2022.
Terms and Conditions apply.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/english-fa-2022.html

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.