Summer flavours, McDonald’s style 🍔

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 11:01:42 +0100

Destination: delicious. The flavours of the Med, right here at home. Download our app now.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

The Crispy Chicken Italiano

Tasting like summer

Fancy combining essential holiday vibes with McDonald's
style?

Fly your flavours in from Italy, with The Crispy Chicken Italiano*.
A delicious crispy chicken fillet topped with a juicy
tomato slice, mozzarella, a basil pesto style sauce, red
onion and lettuce served up in a soft freshly toasted
ciabatta style bun.

Download our app** and savour the flavour.

Available until 26th July.

Download our app
https://smart.link/pjuna9f8c533m/=?11

The Italian Stack

Irresistible...

Do your staycation a favour with Mediterranean flavour.

Try The Italian Stack*. Delicious layers of two 100% beef
patties, mozzarella, crispy onions, a rich tomato sauce,
lettuce and a smooth cheese sauce all served within a freshly
toasted tomato and herb style bun.

Now, that's tasty.

Available until 26th July.

Download our app
https://smart.link/pjuna9f8c533m/=?12

The Tiramisu McFlurry®

Tantalising temptation

Quick – think of an Italian dessert. Did you guess Tiramisu?

If so, you'll love the all-new Tiramisu McFlurry®†. Soft
dairy ice cream swirled with chocolate flavoured biscuit
pieces, and a luxurious coffee-and-chocolate flavoured sauce.

Available until 26th July.

Download our app
https://smart.link/daaw8ps8vd14j/=?6

A Month of Fundraising for Ronald McDonald House Charities

The month of May saw our crew and customers embark on a month
of fundraising as we celebrated the partnership that dates
back to 1989. Customer collection boxes, digital giving and
the amazing fundraising effort from crew all contributed.

Ronald McDonald House Charities™ UK provides free, 'home
away from home' accommodation for families who need to stay
close to their child when they're in hospital.

Donations are invaluable to the running of all 13 Houses
across the UK. You can donate through our kiosks, on our
app and online.

Every penny makes a difference.

Donate now
https://smart.link/00ac8a5i93mn2/=?6

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Served after 11am. Available until 26th July. Subject to
availability. Participating restaurants only.
© 2022 McDonald's.

**18+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

†Serving times apply. Available until 26th July. Subject to
availability. Participating restaurants only.
© 2022 McDonald's.

Ronald McDonald House Charities UK is an independent charity
registered in England and Wales (802047) and in Scotland
(SC040717). A company limited by guarantee no. 2252337,
registered in England.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.