sg ju

From: tiffanyxianoffice <tiffanyxianoffice_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 10:02:27 +0800 (CST)

Dear

        I am an order business assisstant from the Xi'an trade company, i search your company in the internet, and want do business with your company,i have know your company little , and very interest in your product , and want lay a long term cooperation with your company ,please send me your company product price list to me i will select the product we like , and send you the purchase order, hope we have a nice cooperation

Tiffany