quick follow up again

From: Jerry Dyson <jerryud_at_loveyourfarmer.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:42:19 +0200
How is everything going with you?
This type of projector is currently available in our warehouse.
I'll send you an email with a more full introduction to the product.

Highlights: 8500 Lumens HD Video Projector: The projector's brightness is two to three times that of comparable small projectors.
You may spend quality time with your family or friends at home or outside thanks to the highly vivid image it provides for films and movies, which supports resolutions up to 1080P.

The viewing size of the projector may be adjusted from 40 to 200 inches, and the projection distance can be varied from 1.2 to 6.5 meters.
Despite its impressive projection effect, the design is remains portable, with a body size similar to that of a journal.

Wifi 2.4G and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity You can wirelessly attach your favorite bluetooth speaker to the projector at any time because it features a bluetooth function.
In addition, the projector has a 2.4G internet connection. An ultra-fast 2.4G WiFi connection enables online gaming as well as continuous movie viewing. Wireless screen sharing enables you to stream your favorite content from your iOS or Android smartphone to another screen.

"Multimedia Connection Support" refers to the projector's ability to connect to a number of devices such as USB, HDMI, AV, SD, and audio.
It is simple to connect it to your smartphone, TV Stick or Box, video game console, personal computer, tablet, laptop, DVD player, TF card, or USB Sticks.

Our projectors are priced as follows:
A single projector 259.90.
Each of the two projectors: 239.90

Do you like to take one or two projectors today?
Just provide us the place details where we should ship to, and we will arrange shipment for you.

Specifications:
LCD screen size: 3.77 inches TFT LCD display technology
8500 LM is the brightness of the light source.
100 Lumens of ANSI-certified brightness
The default resolution in 720P is 1024 x 720 pixels.
The resolution that is supported is 1080P.
Up to 30,000 hours of light source life expectancy
The projection to actual ratio is 1.4:1.
Front and back projection are the projection methods.
The electrical projection size range for Keystone is 40'-200'.
The distance between you and the screen is between 3.9 and 21.3 feet (Best Distance 8.2ft)
Integrated circuit STM53MK
RAM (memory): 64 MB; ROM (read-only memory): 4 MB
USB 2.0 x 1 port, HDMI, TFT, AV, and VGA interfaces, and 3.5mm earphone output are all included.
WiFi: Support for 2.4G WiFi
Bluetooth 5.0 is the latest version (BT5.0),
Maintain your receiving and sending capabilities.
Infrared Remote Control Transmission
Dimensions of the product: 214 * 160 * 81.7 mm Product Dimensions: 214 * 160 * 81.7 mm Product Weight: 1.1 KG
Weight: 1.6KG Dimensions: 330*115*215mm

Thanks,
Jerry Dyson