2 Days Left to Take the State of the API (and Win Prizes)

From: The Postman Team <marketing_at_postman.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 13:40:44 -0500 (CDT)

Tens of thousands of your colleagues have already taken the State of the API survey, and we want to hear from you. Last year, respondents told us they were spending more time with APIs and that API quality was their top priority. Is that still true in 2022? Take the survey and let us know. Plus, we’ll share the final report with you.

It only takes about 15 minutes to complete the 2022 State of the API survey <https://go.postman.com/MDY3LVVNRC05OTEAAAGFc8k1AAdR_NHfv6rGr58QaeXxNIxkTPfa3LFG-7-R8GTm9RXSQvSwyLSZOIpC5VKdhDA60oQ=>.

Plus you could win prizes, including a Sony PlayStation® 5, Amazon gift cards, and swag from the Postman store.

-