RE:Custom Bags 2022/7/9 8:11:56

From: Steven <sales04_at_bagtwwa.info>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 08:11:45 +0800

Hi, gabot.tren

We are a professional bags manufacturer from Xiamen,China.

Here are some of our bags for your reference:

If you're interested,please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Steven

If you're not interested, please reply "remove". Thanks for your time.

He will return in time, because, of course, he was justified in killing Wagner

Can I manage it? It yields to my hand, yields with propitious facility

“Yes, indeed,” says George, “that I own: she is handsomer, and she is richer, and perhaps even cleverer

2022/7/9  8:11:56

bags_2_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: bags_2_.jpg)