Your Compensation and Reimbursement Funds.

From: United Nations Compensation Board <sender_at_ed.artarea.ge>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 22:47:27 -0000

Attn; Beneficiary

I am a representative of the United Nations in Asia and Europe, USA.
After diplomatic meeting held since yesterday I wish to find
out if your funds has been credited to your account as
reported in our database that your $2.3Million Dollars which
has been approved to you by United Nations as compensation
and Reimbursement payment has been Credited into your Bank
Account with our payment Bank.

If I did not receive any response from you within the
next 48hrs, we shall assume your $2.3Million Dollars has
been successfully received by you and if you do not receive
your $2.3Million Dollars get back to me immediately I will
give you the contact Details of the Bank, so that you can
contact the Bank Executive Region Manager for the release of
your funds.

Forward your response to the below details:

Contact Name: Mr. Stefan Lindberg
Contact email: stefanlindberg5050_at_gmail.com
God Bless.

Thanks,
Recruitment Bekasi
United Nations Representative.