Our pricing: keeping you informed

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 08:01:54 +0100

An update from our CEO
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hi,

We know things are tough right now. We're living through
incredibly challenging times and we're all seeing the cost
of everyday items, such as food and energy, increase in a
way many of us have never experienced. Just like you, our
company, our franchisees who own and operate our
restaurants, and our suppliers are all feeling the impact
of rising inflation.

Although we're seeing increasing costs, we're committed
to developing and rewarding our people, supporting our
suppliers and the 25,000 British and Irish farmers we work
with, and continuing to help invest in community programmes
up and down the country.

At times like this, we know that providing great value is
important. Since we opened in the UK in 1974, we've committed
to offering great tasting food at affordable prices, and that
commitment will not change. But, today's pressures mean,
like many, we're having to make some tough choices
about our prices.

This summer, our restaurants will be adding between 10p and
20p to a number of the menu items impacted most by inflation.
>From today, we'll be increasing the price of our cheeseburger
for the first time in over 14 years, taking it from 99p to
£1.19. Some prices remain unaffected, and some will continue
to vary across our restaurants. We understand that any price
increases are not good news, but we have delayed and minimised
these changes for as long as we could. We will continue to
listen to what you want from us and work tirelessly to find
solutions to today's cost challenges affecting our business.

Providing you with the best combination of choice and value
that we can in these extraordinary times remains our focus,
and is at the heart of the new rewards scheme we launched in
the UK last week. MyMcDonald's Rewards offers one point for
every penny spent through our app on our iconic food and drink,
and these points can be collected and redeemed for free food
as well as charitable donations.

We hope you love our new rewards scheme as much as you love
our popular Monopoly promotion, which will return later in
the summer with an even bigger prize pool and increased
chances of winning.

Thank you for being a McDonald's customer and for your
patience with our people as these changes are introduced.

Best wishes,

Alistair Macrow
Chief Executive Officer,
McDonald's UK and Ireland

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/McDonaldsUK/?brand_redir=10150097174480584

Twitter
https://twitter.com/McDonaldsUK

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/McDonaldsUK

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal and McFlurry are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.