McDonald’s – more rewarding for everyone

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 10:30:46 +0100

Donate your MyMcDonald's Rewards points to charity. Download our app to earn and donate.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

MyMcDonald's Rewards
https://smart.link/7ekelk11i9v06/=?1

Share the love, donate you points

Give a little, make a difference

Fancy making your McDonald's even more rewarding?

Did you know, you can choose to donate your Rewards points
to our charities and help make a real difference in
people's lives*?

So, if you have 1500 points, you can donate £1.50.
At 2500 points, it's £2.50, and at 4000 points,
you have £4 to donate!

Download our app** to give back.

Download our app
https://smart.link/7ekelk11i9v06/=?2

We're supporting...

Ronald McDonald House Charities

Keeping families together while their child is sick
in hospital.

BBC Children in Need

Supporting children and young people facing disadvantage
across the UK.

FareShare

The UK's largest charity fighting hunger and food waste.

Donate your points to your choice of our three charities
and help them to help children and families all across the UK†.

Download our app
https://smart.link/7ekelk11i9v06/=?3

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/good-to-know/in-our-restaurants/my-mcdonalds-app/rewards.html#startearning

1p = 1 point Earn on every penny

Earning points is simple. You'll earn one point for every
penny you spend on your faves.

Spent £5? Amazing, that's 500 points you've earned towards
your next free reward. Delicious.

Ready? Sign up!
https://smart.link/7ekelk11i9v06/=?4

Or find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/good-to-know/in-our-restaurants/my-mcdonalds-app/rewards.html#startearning

How to sign up

1. Download and open the McDonald's app. When you're in or
near a restaurant, you'll find a prompt to join
MyMcDonald's Rewards.
2. Tap 'Join now'.
3. That's it, you're in! Start exploring...

Let's go!
https://smart.link/7ekelk11i9v06/=?5

We've updated our Privacy Statement
Click here to view it
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Terms and Conditions apply. 18+. MyMcDonald's Rewards
account must be identified at the time of placing an order.
Participating restaurants only. Only spend on menu items can
earn points. Points cannot be earnt or redeemed on orders
made via third party delivery services, apps or websites.
Each point is valid for 12 months from the end of the month
in which it was earnt. McCafé® digital loyalty scheme is
not available to MyMcDonald's Rewards members. Rewards
subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/my-mcdonalds-rewards-terms.html

**18+. App Terms and Conditions and updated Privacy Statement
apply. Participating restaurants only. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

†We may change or add partner charities from time to time.
If you choose to donate, you will be informed of the
identity of our current partner charities and you can
donate your points value to any one of them at £1.50 for
1500 points, £2.50 for 2500 points and £4 for 4000 points.
Gift aid can't be claimed on point donations.

Ronald McDonald House Charities UK is an independent charity
registered in England and Wales (802047) and in Scotland
(SC040717). The Ronald McDonald House Charities logo is a
trade mark of the charity and used under licence.

BBC Children in Need, registered charity England and Wales no.
802052 and Scotland no. SC039557 of Bridge House,
Media City UK, Salford, M50 2BH. BBC Children in Need is a
trade mark of the BBC and used under licence.

FareShare, a charity registered in England and Wales
(no. 1100051). The FareShare logo is a trade mark of
FareShare and used under licence.

© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our updated Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/index.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/preferences/unsubscribe.php?data=Z2Fib3QudHJlbkBub25lLmh1

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.