RE:Bags - private label 2022/9/3 10:09:18

From: Steven <sales02_at_rontabag.info>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 10:09:07 +0800

Hi, dnm
We are a bags manufacturer from China.
Here are some bags we do, for your reference:

We manufacture many more products, OEM & ODM orders are welcome!
Please contact me if you're interested.
Best regards,
Steven
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.
If you're not interested, please reply "REMOVE", thanks for your time.
 He hated the sturdy Nick intensely enough to shoot him down at the first opportunity, but to do that would intensify the anger against him, while it could do him no good, except so far as the satisfying of his revenge went; but if he took the boy to one of his safe retreats, he might force a good round sum from his rich parents to secure his safety
 Even in the case of husband and wife the severance is scarcely so terrible; for they have come towards each other out of different spheres, and if they do not amalgamate, there are many secondary causes that may be blamed, differences of nature and training and thought
 I have no doubt that you are quite right

 I have no doubt that you are quite right{CURRENT_DATE} 10:09:18

bags-references.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: bags-references.jpg)