RE:Customize backpacks manufacturer 2022/9/18 23:06:19

From: Steven Xiu <steven.xiu870_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 23:06:05 +0800

Hi, none
Hope you are well.
We are a bags & backpacks manufacturer from China.
Here is a backpack we would like to recommend to you:

Material: oxford
Size: 29(W)*45(H)*16(D)cm or Customized
Color: different colors are available
MOQ: 1000 pcs
We have many more bags & backpacks you may like, OEM & ODM orders are welcome.
If you have any inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,
Steven
If you're not interested, please reply "remove".
 I forget the place
” “Huh! You ought to be a showman
 I wush ter Gawd I wuz w'ite!" After this fervent aspiration, having nothing else to do for the time being, except to remain within call, and having caught a few words of the conversation as he went in with the chairs, Jerry, who possessed a certain amount of curiosity, placed close to the wall the broken stool upon which he sat while waiting in the hall, and applied his ear to a hole in the plastering of the hallway

backpack.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: backpack.jpg)