RE:Customize backpacks manufacturer 2022/9/19 20:52:50

From: Steven Xiu <steven.xiu870_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 20:52:38 +0800

Hi, none
Hope you are well.
We are a bags & backpacks manufacturer from China.
Here is a backpack we would like to recommend to you:

Material: oxford
Size: 29(W)*45(H)*16(D)cm or Customized
Color: different colors are available
MOQ: 1000 pcs
We have many more bags & backpacks you may like, OEM & ODM orders are welcome.
If you have any inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,
Steven
If you're not interested, please reply "remove".
 Barras to be present and make him explain his hints
Chinese nation is sleepiness? Data from the point of view, obviously not. According to the latest survey released results of sleep sleep research society of China, Chinese adult insomnia incidence rate of 38.2%, higher than that of foreign developed countries the incidence of insomnia.During the chaos is the result of the night awake.People are born with fear of sleep of reason. The first is because sleep is a vulnerable process, whether it is on person or animal. Therefore, will appear the night bell parade of people on the street, their presence, more can't sleep is to let people feel safe.
 Rex could not get another word with her

backpack.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: backpack.jpg)