Re:To gabot.tren / Waterpoof bag for outdoor / Alan 2022/10/7 20:15:01

From: Alan Pan <sales05_at_chinese-bags.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:14:53 +0800

Hi gabot.tren,
Hope everything goes well with you.
We are a leading bags manufacturer and exporter. We will provide you quality products with professional services and competitive price.
Below is one of our best seller bag, size, material, printing can all customzied according to your requirement. Please kindly contact to us if you are interested in. Thanks.

Item: Travel Bag
MOQ: 500 pcs
Material: Polyester
Size: 46x25x25cm
Colors: Blue/Pink/Green/Black/Purple
Best regards!
Alan
Please reply "remove" if you not interested. Thanks for your time.
 “Well, ’twill not be dull at Gray Courts, I can tell that from here
 Miriam was beautiful and beautifully dressed, but feeling sure of her position now, she made no attempt to curb her arrogance

2022/10/7
20:15:01

Outdoor-Bag.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Outdoor-Bag.jpg)