Re:To none / Waterpoof bag for outdoor / Alan 2022/10/8 0:46:53

From: Alan Pan <sales02_at_chinese-bags.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 00:46:41 +0800

Hi none,
Hope everything goes well with you.
We are a leading bags manufacturer and exporter. We will provide you quality products with professional services and competitive price.
Below is one of our best seller bag, size, material, printing can all customzied according to your requirement. Please kindly contact to us if you are interested in. Thanks.

Item: Travel Bag
MOQ: 500 pcs
Material: Polyester
Size: 46x25x25cm
Colors: Blue/Pink/Green/Black/Purple
Best regards!
Alan
Please reply "remove" if you not interested. Thanks for your time.
 Daggett’s text this morning was the twenty-second chapter of Revelation, sixteenth verse, “I am the root and offspring of David and the bright and morning star
""Isn't that rather a dangerous proceeding?" Walter asked

2022/10/8
0:46:53

Outdoor-Bag.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Outdoor-Bag.jpg)