Re:Custom bag to your need 2022/10/9 7:12:30

From: Alan Pan <sales03_at_rontabags.info>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 07:12:22 +0800

Hello,

Wish you have a nice day.

Do you need customized bags for your products? We are custom bag factory in China. Whether you are need of Shopping bags, Backpacks, Cooler bags, Jute bags or other bags, we can customize it.

Below are some bags we made for your reference. If you are interested, please contact me freely.

Best regards,

Alan

Please reply "remove" If you not interested.
 He was devoted to the Jesuits, an ardent servant of the king, a lover of authority, filled with the instinct of subordination and order, and, in short, a type of the ideas, religious, political, and social, then dominant in France
“Flowers do not last all the year, and, moreover, there are days of rest, rainy days when the bees cannot go out
2022/10/9
7:12:30

Custom_all_kind_of_Bags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Custom_all_kind_of_Bags.jpg)