Take your Java to the Cloud. Join the webinar

From: Microsoft Azure Team <azure_at_email.microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 05:04:29 -0500 (CDT)

Explore ways to build or sharpen your Java skills

Having trouble viewing this email? | View as web page <[[https://info.microsoft.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHqGwZuLwylCgAULXSSrI8XgzFwAROZ7KRm_If9H62F4obd7UPHXseYdlhqiUxWqyRX1pKe07vzuVsVk8WBg0sjdIKRg4p4suG2mHLciDvag19NpCdZ5wTWg&md_id=1614947]]>

<[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>
 <[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>
How to build and deploy Java applications on Azure

How to build and deploy Java applications on Azure

Join the webinar <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/qD20SuHTKmbZy4EKnMi79FIJ6qlLwh_mzHgcZGMX4cDKFc-nDaHxpEZp9-_XGw80JswOcX4XmGki0Ji81uSKXg==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHqGwZt6gGjmh2QBeGKjkLFu9lvei31Nv7LTEgWEaLrG7VgeDHFOxJCEDF2owAcowDxjvIpnE=>

Privacy Statement <https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHqGwZuHfIs8jmTz8fY67RCOe5j8ABzWGnvQYnatRQmZqmMFfQYau57LUx8GiLhPGULaSb0Q8=> | Unsubscribe <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/YZdgvqwbGRw5vplqwcDuFAT39-RSqApAoBTg8JD6J69Q9XlJiBGUNKEP8wZ1xpt-oqgHbQNkJ4DZTh9iLCGQ-f2qDbD-ujJcDEJkk4Te1T1LJzZS_jRuMVJo86iEW6N5Zn_GKMI3lTcOcjhVMarers1_h3vzvN66zYbaEL-_mXGL9M2UzT9jNt3_Be15CpY4mXIYEm6EM6v3K3Q34oftivh7BkoNYZdOZTgztbRuwK6XziNDWuO1CSyUE4HftPbYx7dtvq9DVtucoPu6nc7Xew==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHqGwZt6gGjmh2QBeGKjkLFu9lvei31Nv7LTEgWEaLrG7VgeDHFOxJCEDF2owAcowDxjvIpnE=>

Microsoft Corporation<br> One Microsoft Way<br> Redmond, WA 98052

<https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHqGwZt5vDCGMY2H6B-cv40odXjuhS2FZKV5oBaBynDLnPVNxtIhDxUq5Iuux0L8z3839otnY=>

.