Your Invitation to Azure Datacenter Operations Virtual Tour on November 1st

From: Microsoft Azure Team <azure_at_email.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 07:41:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hello from Microsoft!

Having trouble viewing this email? | View as web page <[[https://info.microsoft.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHs0iVlkXRszjRlh1hyjAetypuIxf38W21BXi9x03s79hQ0SirPrTnDr3IHwpT4N1PxHZ9R_wEApz96HWh3xkXk_InWX8NeoxNtvEAxkWKGQohoghy16afgQ&md_id=1617140]]>

<[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>
 <[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>
Microsoft Datacenter Tour: Virtual Experience

Microsoft Datacenter Tour: Virtual Experience

Register for the virtual event <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/qD20SuHTKmbZy4EKnMi79FIJ6qlLwh_mzHgcZGMX4cCJcdxp4kjXHzf4k6AG2f67bOXj0b8TQOR6lPvOV-NT8g==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHs0iVlj0gyQ1mMoftWPgh_F4VNrtF9JtMEf3t1HlDhp-4SwzDoJ8p6ltd7nhwDjf2VAObyAE=> >

<b>Johannes Woltermann</b>
Black Belt SAP on Azure – Cloud Transformation & Architecture, SAP

<b>Mark O’Neill</b>
Datacenter Evangelist, Microsoft

<b>Gérard van der Burg</b>
Datacenter Evangelist, Microsoft

<b>Dara Ibrahim</b>
Global Black Belt SAP on Azure, Microsoft

Privacy Statement <https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHs0iVltc0VOI5fR2DJtuaJSmRqKMCcqbsxMdt6mgSMbA4Sc473wwr2Nxqev2L5kDqtmd5uIo=> | Unsubscribe <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/YZdgvqwbGRw5vplqwcDuFAT39-RSqApAoBTg8JD6J69Q9XlJiBGUNKEP8wZ1xpt-oqgHbQNkJ4DZTh9iLCGQ-dy7W-j7NuXq_bv4Ubhy4TdfIEoDVA7ffovgiqxQj7AvdPnMgjM_bT7xs5b8pWrgQ28qdkVwpTTZCESQnOtiDye5KMz-H8XbtzDrU1cita3BLfnfhKpHRcOAGVILOx4S_cu3idNr8ph8Xje1_j46CF5k-h8-H0svcAsEmxfSk_aGnUUN930N-cgt-SMxqx4yUA==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHs0iVlj0gyQ1mMoftWPgh_F4VNrtF9JtMEf3t1HlDhp-4SwzDoJ8p6ltd7nhwDjf2VAObyAE=>

Microsoft Corporation<br> One Microsoft Way<br> Redmond, WA 98052

<https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGHs0iVlgEK4MPtUuCf-ceji8XIdY-WIfnwB_vocyfenHUvpw8qH8I4w4pts9lP-cg3Uri6xqI=>

.