Take your Java to the Cloud. Join the webinar

From: Microsoft Azure Team <azure_at_email.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 09:17:54 -0500 (CDT)

Explore ways to build or sharpen your Java skills

Having trouble viewing this email? | View as web page <[[https://info.microsoft.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGH3NOz8WQt0hRlcszaaEs4GWbxfuO0WinqF7mmVfcN9IKzvQzG5qaVqaxr-4NvCLsOnGpFudSrD_3L0YQr061tfPtr50mx2jzB7zKnDo-QjkPl4RRPpMyOjg&md_id=1621653]]>

<[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>
 <[[https://azure.microsoft.com]]>
How to build and deploy Java applications on Azure

How to build and deploy Java applications on Azure

Join the webinar <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/qD20SuHTKmbZy4EKnMi79FIJ6qlLwh_mzHgcZGMX4cDKFc-nDaHxpEZp9-_XGw80JswOcX4XmGki0Ji81uSKXg==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGH3NOz8ZWRH37i-SkNrnfMHoepUcG11pbAIhEnje7dV980TuGoNWdwVUYnGK02Uwg_AqUn_TI=>

Privacy Statement <https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGH3NOz8QQCJrdJePcPNHqORwQdT5UFVH0prcfL5xoLZtCDTIdCHABJcy6NZeIPSX8ydrOWMXY=> | Unsubscribe <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/YZdgvqwbGRw5vplqwcDuFAT39-RSqApAoBTg8JD6J69Q9XlJiBGUNKEP8wZ1xpt-oqgHbQNkJ4DZTh9iLCGQ-WoUbDTgZ8PGmxVovC1xL1_5yFAjiSwD76EkxfQbOxkEe6ETOpwh0PvaV-bmZARs7FUJIoSbKZmdazClEgItTmCg0JhjSNjsgl6XKN24PlsgP60lCkBZRsdyB5vIRwazHvIVNuflzZ7euX1jEebvWP9CC_yMLeZigGywvE5y3EzVuFxfyOnSpcWsq2FlI6-D2Q==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGH3NOz8ZWRH37i-SkNrnfMHoepUcG11pbAIhEnje7dV980TuGoNWdwVUYnGK02Uwg_AqUn_TI=>

Microsoft Corporation<br> One Microsoft Way<br> Redmond, WA 98052

<https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGH3NOz8X5TVd64jPYUOyqajeZbZvpP_iH3fZsFYMSMgbkw1GkmlDO-I06__dPhdXDDGD45qzw=>

.