Re:Drawstring bag / 1,000 pcs 2022/11/21 10:39:11

From: Alan Pan <sales05_at_rrrontabags.info>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 10:39:04 +0800

Hello, dnm

Do you need custom bag for your products or brand?

We a professional bag manufacturer for more than 10 years, with rich experience in developing, producing and exporting different bags to the worldwide.

Below is one drawstring bag we made for your reference. Size, color, printing and material can all be customized to your needs.

MOQ: 1,000pcs
Colors: Customized
Size: 34(w)*45(h) or customized
Material: Polyester or customized

We can also customized backpack, shopping bags, cooler bags, tool bags and many more, please freely to contact me if you are interested.

I'm here waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

Alan

Please reply "remove" If you not interested. Thanks for your time.
"The girl flinched but kept her face to the window: "He is not the fool

2022/11/21
10:39:11

Drawstring-Bag.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Drawstring-Bag.jpg)