RE:Custom Logo Drawstring Bags 2022/11/25 4:59:52

From: Custom bags <sales02_at_kkmjoq.top>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 04:59:38 +0800

Hi,
We are a professional bags manufacturer from Xiamen,China.
Maybe you will be interested in our custom logo drawstring bags?

Item NameCustom string backpack
Material210D fabric, 420D polyester, satin etc.
Size30x40cm, 34x40cm or customized size
Logoprint customized company logo, brand, shop design etc.
Stringdifferent strings to choose such as black, white etc.
Colorcustom colors for Custom string backpack
Production time18-20 days against the qty of Custom string backpack
Usageclub, travelling, sport, advertising, promotion etc.
Servicehelp doing artwork for Custom string backpack
MOQ1000 pcs

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any inquiry.
Kind regards,
Steven
PS: If you're not interested please reply "remove", thanks for your time.
 There was good hope that the prayer would have a speedy answer
" "Insane, I guess," said Dickensen
 “Do you mean to charge the lady anything?” he asked

drawstringbags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: drawstringbags.jpg)