Donation

From: Warren Buffett <meeting_at_valtec.net.cn>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 14:08:00 -0800

Hello,

I am Warren E Buffett, an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. Your e-mail address was provided by Google Inc. randomly selected as an active user on the web. This year, I decided to donate 5 percent of my wealth to both charities and individuals due to the coronavirus pandemic that has paralyzed the whole world. I am donating to you € 2,000,000.00 and I urge you to help someone around you with the little you can.

Contact me on this email address: warrenbuffett46_at_aol.com for more information.