electric bicycle manufacture

From: Jeff <jefflb_at_classicsbeyond.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:05:35 +0100
Hi,

Our factory is a manufacturer of lithium-ion electric bicycles and bicycles integrating R&D, production.
Welcome to contact us and custom manufacture your new electric bike.

We have got the following 20 inch 500W ebike - makes your road trip easier and safer
Base on 500W motor folding ebike equips with hydraulic shock absorber front fork and oil disc brakes, which can protect your daily riding safety.
This adults electric bicycle using 20 x 4.0'' fat tires, which can meet all kinds of riding terrain. Upgrade SHIMANO 7 speed, the speed can reach to 28 MPH.

The electric mountain bike offer a comfort riding experience for you, enjoy the safety riding with your family or friends.
500W High Speed Brushless Gear Motor
Removable 48v 10Ah lithium battery
Front and Rear Oil Disc Brakes
Charging time: 4-6 hours
Top Speed: 28MPH
Shimano 7-Speed
20 x 4.0" Fat Tire
3 Working Modes

If you are interested in purchasing container load of our ebikes the FOB price can be provided to you.
Please kindly let us know your destination port.
20ft container loads 95 pcs
40ft container loads 200 pcs
40ft HQ loads 250 pcs

If you are requesting sample for this E-bike. We can ship from our warehouses in USA, Germany and UK.
Price depends on where the address we ship to, please confirm.

This electric bike is equipped with powerful 48V 500W brushless gear motor, it can assist you to travel at 28 MPH, this ebike provides super
strong power for you to conquer every road in your trip.

This foldable fat tire electric bicycle is equipped with 10Ah battery, large-capacity battery can ride for 30 miles on a full charge in pure electric mode,
charging time 4-6 hours. Designed to be removable for convenience to recharge at home or office etc.

This ebike with high quality oil brake and Shimano 7-speed system, which allows you to easily select different speeds for any type of road you want to ride.
Smart cruise control, hold speed in electric mode for 8 seconds to activate cruise control.

This mountain ebike equipped with high quality LCD display, it provides accurate power, speed and travel distance.
The bright headlight and brake rear light make you see and be seen at night to keep you safe.
This city commuter electric bike is styled in 6061 aluminum alloy frame, the handlebar and the seat height can be adjusted for a great riding experience.
Foldable designed is convenient for you to pick up in your car. Damson electric mountain bike equips with 20×4.0 inch fat tire fits for urban, travel, snow road, sand road and off-road environments.

This  mountain folding electric bicycle comes 95% pre-assembled, is easy to be assembled by yourself. One year warranty on electric motor, battery.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jeff Garrison
The Electric Bicycle Manufacture

Is printing out this email really required? If you share the same concern for the environment that we do, we kindly ask that you avoid from printing off any emails.
It contributes to the maintenance of a forest-rich environment.
Before printing this email, I ask that you keep in mind its impact on the environment. If printing it isn't absolutely required, please refrain from doing so.
Every email that is not printed out is beneficial to the environment.
If you believe that you have got this message in error, please respond to it and then delete it so that we can avoid making the same mistake in the future.
Thank you.