Re:Non-woven tote bag - 5,000 pcs 2023/1/25 11:01:24

From: Alan Pan <sales_at_rontabags.info>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 11:01:19 +0800

Hello, dnm

Wish you have a nice day.

We are a bags manufacturer with more than 10 years of experience and can customize almost type of bag to meet your needs.

Below is one of non-woven bag we made for your reference, all the details can be customized to your needs. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Material: 80g non-woven fabric
Color: Cutomized to your needs.
Size: 35*10*45cm
MOQ: 5,000 pcs only

Best regards,

Alan
  Please reply "remove" If you not interested.
 Wallace’s own words:— We reason that because the war between Thebes and Phocis was a war between neighbours and an evil, therefore the war between Athens and Thebes, being also a war between neighbours, will in all probability be also an evil
 I believe she had a quarrel with his reverence the Curé before she set off; I heard them shouting
""I see
2023/1/25
11:01:24

Non-woven-shopping-bags.gif
(image/gif attachment: Non-woven-shopping-bags.gif)