Join our Hacking Demo with the "Red Team"

From: Trend Micro <marketing_europe_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 02:15:53 -0600 (CST)

Register now! <https://visit.trendmicro.com/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGJpd5AhlIkLEw52mXB4EFQiMNBo87x8ktf3ljIA0DuFpG687cQHhCsL2SW6YJxooMXE-NrAxU=>
Join the "Red Team" for a Hacking Demo
We would like to invite you to our new live webinar.

Global organisations spend millions each year on cybersecurity. Yet serious breaches are still happening on a regular basis.
Understanding why will be critical if organisations want to better manage cyber risk.

Join the Trend Micro "Red Team" in this webinar while they will demonstrate some of the most common tools and tricks of the cyber-underground and how defenders can better protect, detect and respond to them.
How the Red Team hacks your network
3 - 4pm CET (2 - 3pm GMT)