RE:MOQ 500 PCS Customized Bags 2023/2/1 21:31:11

From: Steven <steven.xiu8712_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 21:31:00 +0800

Hi, dnm

Greetings from China.

This is Steven Xiu,I just got your information from your website and found something interesting.

We are a professional bags manufacturer with more than 10 years experience producing different types of customized bags.

Below are some of our top products for your reference, many other types are also available.

If you would like to know more about our copmany and products, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Steven Xiu
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.
" "You saw the corpse?" "Yes; I saw him
 This was one of the images which rose up before her again and yet again, A hideous—hideous thing, which would not remain away
 His lantern whirled in front of Colossus’ head, then again, and again, while he yelled with all his remaining force

bags_factory__2_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: bags_factory__2_.jpg)