Re:Custom non-woven tote bag 2023/2/2 9:24:58

From: Alan Pan <sales03_at_rontabags.info>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 09:24:48 +0800

Good day,

How are you?

We are a professional bags manufacturer from China.

Mainly supply: non-woven tote bags, drawstring bags, jute bags and all kind of custom bags.

Here is one of non-woven bag we made for your reference. Please conatct me freely if you are interetsed.

Size: 25*10*35cm
Material: 80g non-woven fabric
Colors: Cutomized.
MOQ: 3,000 pcs

Best regards,

Alan
Please reply "remove" If you do not our service.
 "It may mean much before we are through, but for the present I think we had better go slow with our deductions
 In the meanwhile the departing sun showed by his rays the immense masses moving towards us, and the last glimmering of the light proved their direction to be across our front, toward the left
30 to 4
2023/2/2

9:24:58

Non-woven-tote-bag.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Non-woven-tote-bag.jpg)