RE:MOQ:1000 pcs customized bags

From: Steven <sales05_at_bagsto.info>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 18:36:12 +0800

Hi, gabot.tren
Good day!
We are a professional bags manufacturer from China. Are you interested in our customized drawstring backpacks?

Drawstring backpack bags bulk measures 45cm L x35cm W, perfect size for carrying items like exercise clothes and shoes, towels, water bottles, books and notebook umbrellas, wallets, mobile phones, and so on.

Design personalized drawstring bags for your party, company or event.
Material: 420D polyester + 5mm cord.
Color: black, red, yellow, orange, green, grey, white, purple, navy, etc.
MOQ: 1,000 pieces
If there's any inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,
Steven Xiu
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.
PS: if you're not interested, please reply "remove".
astngixc2voimjmb4niv
qpcwmth3bezsoe0qdnwkdwsrd1bual
2023/2/218:36:26