Re:Custom drawstring bag 2023/2/8 23:23:37

From: Alan Pan <sales01_at_n3y78.shop>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 23:23:29 +0800

Hello, gabot.tren

Wish you have a nice day.

We are a professional bags manufacturer from China.

Mainly supply: non-woven shopping bags, drawstring bags, jute bags and all kind of custom bags.

Here is one of drawstring bag we made. Please contact me freely if you are interested.

Size: 34*45cm
Material: 420D Polyester
Colors: Customized
MOQ: 1,000 pcs only

Best regards,

Alan

-------
Please reply "Remove" if you do not our services.
 And the wind blew and blew
 There were fears and doubts and murmurings, but Menendez was desperate; not with the mad desperation that strikes wildly and at random, but the still white heat that melts and burns and seethes with a steady, unquenchable fierceness
 It was Mary, and she was close to them when they heard her step and, turning, saw her
2023/2/8
23:23:37

Black-drawstring-bag.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Black-drawstring-bag.jpg)