Let's tell great stories together for ADATA Technology | B2W

From: Ashley Young <ashley.young_at_broadcast2world.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 13:30:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Gregg,

Video is the most powerful communication tool, yet most marketing videos
are boring. What are most marketers missing?

What if you could give them goosebumps, engage them emotionally,
communicate convincingly, and inspire them?

Our storytelling formula can turn your video <https://www.b2w.tv/> into an
engaging mini-movie that positions your offering as a magical gift.

Having created thousands of videos for companies like ADATA Technology, we have
accumulated valuable experience in this field.

Gregg, I would love to discuss how we have enabled some of the best
brands in your space to garner thought leadership.

Please let's schedule a meeting at a time of your convenience.

Keep Growing,

Ashley Young
Broadcast2World Inc
371 Hoes Lane, Suite 200