Cycling Gloves Manufacturing

From: Rubens Corporation <info_at_rubenscorporation.sbs>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 09:27:13 +0000

Dear Prospect,

We are manufacturing top quality Cycling Gloves, Cycling Wear and
accessories including Cycling Jersey, Shorts, Tights, Bib Tights,
Fitness wear, Sportswear, Base layer, T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Sweat
Shirts, Hoodies, Beanies, Caps, Socks, Compression Wear, Bras, Gym Wear,
Wind Breaker, Tracksuits, Sweat Suit, Legging, Warmers, Leather wear,
Jackets, Pants, Vests, Varsity Jackets, Letterman Jackets, Leather
Gloves, Safety Gloves, Sublimated wear, Backpacks, Sports Bags and more
as per your requirement.

We can provide you with a complete range under your brand or logo on
them with complete services for sublimation, embroidery, printing,
labeling as per your requirement. We are one the many few manufacturers
that provide a Low Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) production.

For further details http://www.rubenscorp.com or email us on info _at_
rubenscorp . com

We are at your disposal for any further information.

Tayyab Yasin
Whatsapp: 0092 300 6627 555
Rubens Corporation
Po Box 474 Sialkot - Punjab, Pakistan

Protect a tree! don’t print this email unless absolutely necessary. To
no longer hear from us, info _at_ rubenscorp . com