Re: Let's tell great stories together for ADATA Technology | B2W

From: Hector Williams <hector.williams_at_broadcast2world.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:08:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Alysha,

You need to simplify your message so it is Effective, Memorable & Persuasive, and for that, it’s critical to develop a strategic memorable screenplay.

We'll (www.b2w.tv) deliver you a production-ready Screenplay, not just a script.

We help you keep it short and crisp: What to cut and what not to cut? We'll enable you to leverage the power of the medium: visuals, voiceover, captions, color, and background.

I’d love to take you through our conceptual ideas and engaging storytelling formats that might work really well for ADATA Technology.

Please let me know the best time when you are free for a quick meeting this week.

All the best,
Hector Williams