Webinar: The Microsoft Surface approach to repairability

From: Microsoft Surface <MSSFB_at_email.microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 19:03:46 -0500 (CDT)

Hello from Microsoft!

Having trouble viewing this email? | View as web page <[[https://info.microsoft.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGK6IxXgFMgZMe0yjJ_J16O3uOcIYea_G0AovaFuOws8tPetVvi8UuH5aa4YMlvnuEpJyRumpcj-oDcnT55K3ORC8kreOdzHm1vNP0RInoVQGGfpD4n6nREhg&md_id=1684976]]>

<[[https://www.microsoft.com/surface/business]]>
 <[[https://www.microsoft.com/surface/business]]>
The Microsoft Surface approach to repairability

The Microsoft Surface approach to repairability
Tuesday, 18th April 2023
11:00 AM — 12:00 PM AEST (GMT+10:00) Sydney<br />1:00 PM — 2:00 PM NZST (GMT+12:00) Auckland

Register Now <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/tf8N9kam02IXuX8USgN3etJqgO-I_9TT88Okx3Uu7_Y_0IWgaYs9qjQaxOzz6gn5JQ5iingQ6imGHcQURJZRXw==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGK6IxXf8o72BIkIvJslNs4_I5jJl4BzJZHSiRGKKhVwuPWqEhyvSRI8vNRcW0onNh4ymxJ_oc=> >

<strong>Michael Townsend</strong>
Host<br/>Surface for Business, Surface Product Manager ANZ, Microsoft

<strong>Jason Trump</strong>
Speaker<br/>M365 Devices Global Black Belt, Microsoft

<strong>Reyad Sidawi</strong>
Speaker<br/>Surface for Business, Surface Evangelist ANZ, Microsoft

<strong>Susan Mateer</strong>
Speaker<br/>Senior Business Program Manager ANZ, Microsoft

Privacy Statement <https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGK6IxXfz4ndD9OPPEfW3PFz9w8BasyzyX3Y_1RbYslkDedwu_k_YE043GyzDq8JJfp4Mp7qNk=> | Unsubscribe <https://emails.microsoft.com/dc/YZdgvqwbGRw5vplqwcDuFAT39-RSqApAoBTg8JD6J69Q9XlJiBGUNKEP8wZ1xpt-oqgHbQNkJ4DZTh9iLCGQ-U_-f7gvlonItKIPrd1MDZCSFfKcnxGGa2Lgc8IZh94cQHojST4TTl7ZK_ynirc6CBaQ4dBJYjLNl4nTPVDcfpMUny7qA2kRCsmKPdwXjgJsfnQOimcfUu2kowbbeA2JMWFLCROLtm2y0ocnq3m9agpwrtYtz0ndVfSL1t8qI_PvYjuy6WZnoIJ6pxcehX_aLA==/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGK6IxXf8o72BIkIvJslNs4_I5jJl4BzJZHSiRGKKhVwuPWqEhyvSRI8vNRcW0onNh4ymxJ_oc=>

<https://emails.microsoft.com/MTU3LUdRRS0zODIAAAGK6IxXfwjWoYKjH0oQsgfSDjFKk0saILdturQz-lFYd_JDP7pNnLcgHgS7aQ2tNTktCDldrZU=>

.