kencko: now at Walmart!

From: kencko <kencko_at_kencko.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 21:30:36 +0000 (UTC)

[putting the fruit back in fruit snacks](https://republic.com/kencko-foods)

Hi ,

Exciting news!

We’re absolutely thrilled to announce that we’re making our brick and mortar debut. Starting May 8th, kencko will appear exclusively in over 1,000 Walmart stores across the nation!

The launch at Walmart will feature kencko branded endcap displays in the grocery section of participating stores, with a selection of some of our fan favorite instant smoothies, fruit bites, and our patented mixer bottles, all priced at a wallet-friendly $9.98.

Don’t worry. Our subscription offering isn’t going anywhere. But our first foray into retail will help us pursue our mission of making it easier for even more people to eat more fruits and veggies.

If you’re interested in being a part of our mission (and rapidly growing business!), it’s not too late to invest in our Republic campaign.

[VIEW CAMPAIGN](https://republic.com/kencko-foods)

Thank you for your support,

kencko team

[smarter ways to nourish the world](https://www.kencko.com/)

[facebook](https://www.facebook.com/kenckocom/)
[instagram](https://www.instagram.com/kencko/)
[twitter](https://twitter.com/kenckofoods)
[linkedin](https://www.linkedin.com/company/kenckofoods/)
[tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/_at_kencko)

With regard to communications by an issuer on the Site to gauge interest in a potential Securities offering in a yet to be determined exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act, including opportunities to “reserve” Securities as indications of interest in the potential offering, please note that pursuant to SEC Rule 241 (i) that no money or other consideration is being solicited thereby, and if sent in response, will not be accepted, (ii) no sales will be made or commitments to purchase accepted until the issuer determines the exemption under which the offering is intended to be conducted and, where applicable, the filing, disclosure, or qualification requirements of such exemption are met, (iii) any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance is given after the qualification date, and (iv) an indication of interest is non-binding and involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.

Got any questions? Simply reply to this email.

kencko foods, inc. | 240 Kent Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11249