Re:Non-woven shopping bag 2023/5/8 14:52:13

From: Alan Pan <sales04_at_hnaksy.info>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 14:52:00 +0800

Good day, dnm

How are you?

We are bags factory from China, mainly supply tote bags, drawstring bags, backpacks, duffel bags and so on.

Here is one of non-woven tote bag we did for your reference. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.

Size: 30(w)*35(h)*10(d) CM
Material: 80g non-woven fabric
Printing and color: Customized
MOQ: 3,000 pcs

Best regards,

Alan Pan

-----
Please reply "remove" if you do not our service.
 "It is a thoroughly good weapon, and I hope you will appreciate and take great care of it
" "Oh, come now, Margery! You don't want to hit anything that is stamped Baltimore!" protested Snigs
” “Frederic loves me
2023/5/8
14:52:13

Non-woven-shopping-bag.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Non-woven-shopping-bag.jpg)