Re:Drawstring backpack 2023/5/11 15:11:54

From: Alan Pan <sales05_at_guoguo.info>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 15:11:47 +0800

Good day, none

How are you?

We are bag manufacturer from China, mainly supply tote bags, drawstring bags, backpacks, duffel bags and so on.

Below is one of drawstring bag we did for your reference. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.

Size: 34*45CM
Printing: Customized
Color: Customized
Material: 420D polyester
MOQ: 1,000 pcs

Best regards,

Alan Pan

-----
Please reply "remove" if you do not our service.
 “You are not yourself to-night, Sir George,” he said
 I have a right to demand as much as that
 We have not got real Democracy when the decision depends upon the people
2023/5/11
15:11:54

Drawstring-backpack.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Drawstring-backpack.jpg)