Time is running out to take the State of the API survey (and win prizes)

From: The Postman Team <marketing_at_postman.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 09:19:48 -0500 (CDT)

Tens of thousands of people have already taken the State of the API survey, and we want to hear from you. Last year, respondents told us lack of API design skills was a top problem. Is that still true in 2023?

Take the survey and let us know. Plus, we’ll share the final report with you.

You could win prizes, including a Sony PlayStation 5, a Steam Deck, Amazon gift cards, and swag from the Postman store.

-