Your Learning Programs

From: Vivek Puri <vp_at_mail2.learndeskmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 10:49:09 +0000

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Vivek, and I work at LearnDesk. LearnDesk is a popular learning website visited by 100 million+ people annually.

We offer teachers, coaches, trainers, and content creators access to a large community of people interested in learning. Using our integrated software solution, you can sell knowledge through online live classes, in-person classes, 1-1 or group coaching, recorded classes, ebooks, documents, and videos, or distribute content freely to gain exposure.

I would like to provide information on how you can use LearnDesk for your learning programs. Please schedule a 15-minute phone meeting using this link (https://www.learndesk.us/page/meeting-15-minutes).

Regards,
Vivek Puri
LearnDesk, Inc.
4695 Chabot Drive #200
Pleasanton, CA 94558
+1 (408) 495-8062
https://www.learndesk.us
Book a Meeting (https://www.learndesk.us/page/meeting-15-minutes)

This email was sent to none_at_none.hu
If you don't want to receive these emails from us in the future, please unsubscribe: <https://email.mail2.learndeskmail.com/u/eJwUyjEOwyAMQNHThBEZQxwYPPQoBhslakKktL1_xfT1paeMaWuZ3M6otnVKGSXWornFil2hI8RA1aq6gxEwAkEIkAoUn9ckwYqstFJswZYElxwn-tPkGWqf91zf7ss9PO4xwYzff-7LC77-AQAA__-jQSSl>