RE:Cooler Backpacks Factory 2023/6/98:19:02

From: Steven <sales01_at_rontabag.info>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 08:18:53 +0800

Hi,
Good day!
We are a bags manufacturer from China, mainly produce all types of backpacks, sports bags, travel bags, cooler bags, tool bags, tactical bags, shopping bags, etc.
Here are some of our bags we did for your reference:

We are also able to develop & produce the bags according to your own designs/samples.
If you have any inquiry, please kindly reply me directly.
Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Steven Xiu
Xiamen Oready Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd.
If you're not interested, you can reply "remove".

juz5rulv1cac8ihrvxdfnldpqziztmxzmy0kql7gfvhe8emozp
iqikcywhxqevzeu73rbkruoeq3lp3qycmio3yfaqiw6vc
mrqobgarlgxrxvpsnxtrdbe5l6t6qtzvy1rmtltfkiturshlvr1mo3avr56v

backpackss.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: backpackss.jpg)