Learning programs associated with your books

From: Vivek Puri <vp_at_mail2.learndeskmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 11:30:52 +0000

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Vivek, and I work at LearnDesk. LearnDesk is a popular learning website visited by 100 million+ people annually.

We offer book authors access to a large community of people interested in learning and tools that enable you to engage/monetize your audience. Using LearnDesk, you can conduct talks, live programs, coaching, organize paid workshops, receive payments, sell recorded content, or distribute content to engage your readers.

I would like to provide information on how you can use LearnDesk for your work. Please schedule a 15-min phone meeting using this link (https://www.learndesk.us/page/meeting-15-minutes-authors)

Regards
Vivek Puri
LearnDesk, Inc.