400-8 tyre and wheel

From: Peter <sunworld101_at_126.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 7:03:12 +0800

Dear Purchase Manager,
Glad to get your contact info from Internet !
We supply tyres, wheels and wheel barrowsto with good quality and very competitive price. Hope to be a partner of your company!
If you want to know more information about our products, please kind to visit our web page
Email me or just call me directly. Thank you!

B. regards,

Peter
 0086-13573234235

QingDao  Sunworld  Bestwheel  Industrial  Co., Limited

www.sw-industrial.net

E-mail: sales_at_sw-industrial.net

Add:  YinZhu, Jiaonan, Qingdao, China   266431

TEL:0086-532-87159728

FAX:0086-532-87191044